Thursday, July 9, 2009

I'm not sure what has possessed me but I've decided to start a blog. And, in typical Hannah fashion, spent more time figuring out an appropriate and meaningful name, than I'll probably spend writing this first blog.

I wanted to create a blog that (hopefully) makes connections with others trying to balance between being a mom, wife, career person, sister -- you get the picture. I love the idea of being "balanced" in all these roles. And by balanced I mean sane and successful in the overall big picture.

I also wanted a place to share and get ideas from others who fill all these roles - whether they are balanced or not. And of course to let folks know what I've been up to and what isn't balanced, on those certain days.

We'll see how this goes...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 Balanced Chaos | by TNB