Monday, July 13, 2009

Real Simple

Every time I get my copy of Real Simple in the mail, I automatically adjust my night's schedule to include time to read through it. First, I do a quick flip - looking at pictures and only reading captions to the items that jump out. Only then do I go back - reading more in-depth. I want to live in the magazine, if that is possible. And usually, I go through it a third time, to rip out the articles, recipes, tips that catch my eye.

Not familiar? Have no fear... www.realsimple.com is just as addicting.

And a real simple way to save money, dining out? A recent tip from their June issue was to visit www.restaurant.com and put in your zip. You can find discounted certificates for tons of local restaurants. In the Twin Cities, this includes: La Hacienda (one of our faves), Joe's Garage, Kierans, and more! Yum!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 Balanced Chaos | by TNB