Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Be warned - moms of boys!

Last night, as I was reading books with G. I noticed his hand down the front of his pants.  When I asked what he was doing, he said, in a very exasperated voice, "mom - haven't I told you how when my penis goes straight, it bugs me?"  WELL!  Can we just break my initial reaction down?

1.  EEK!
2.  No he has not told me that before.
3.  He is 3 - is this conversation supposed to be happening?
4.  Where is Troy?
5.  I need a drink.

My response ... after gasping for air ... was that he can touch his penis with his privacy and "talk to your dad, he has a penis too."  FOR REAL.  And he bought it.  TROY - hurry up with school please!

Now onto more of the mundane...We had G's early childhood screening today, along with Will's 4-month appointment.  Both boys "passed" with flying colors. Will is a little porker.  Which anyone who has seen him lately, already knows.  He is weighs 17 lb, 8 oz, which is the 90-percentile and 25 inches long, the 50-percentile.  I think of that song "I'm a little teapot, short and stout."  The doctor said he looked great.

1 comments:

Jill said...

LOL!!!

Post a Comment

 

©2009 Balanced Chaos | by TNB