Monday, September 21, 2009

Parenting Highs

I was popped the "big" question tonight - "mama, how will the baby get out?" To which I promptly asked, "how do you think?" And Grant replied, I think the Dr. pulls it out, which is close enough in my mind so I said he was right... and breathed a sigh of relief. He has done that a couple of times - suprised me with a way too logical answer to a pretty adult question.

He also likes brocoli and carrots. Considering I"m not a huge veggie person and Troy only likes romaine lettuce and cukes, this is big. And I mean likes to the point of requesting it and eating it before his main dish (pizza, hot dogs). Talk about a twisted world when you have to tell your 3 year old to finish his pizza because he's so busy eating his veggies. Cripes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 Balanced Chaos | by TNB